Frequently Asked Questions
Simply put sex dolls are for everyone. Singles, Couples, Straight, Gay, Man Women….there is a sex doll for everyone.
Silicone and TPE are both high quality sex materials. Silicone is typically regarded as the more durable material and TPE as the most realistic. Here are the main attributes of each material.
- TPE is softer to the touch.
- More realistic movement of the breasts, ass, etc.
- More flexible.
- Good heat retention.
- Requires more cleaning the Silicon.
- Harder than TPE.
- More durable than TPE.
- More expensive.
- Easier to clean.
The best way to store your sex doll is vertically, preferably hanging in a wardrobe or closet. By hanging your sex doll in a cool, dark place they will be safe from damage. If hanging isn’t a option, placing your doll in a sitting position, or lying on them on their back. Be sure to remove any tight clothing or dark colored fabrics for a long period of time.
Top things to avoid when storing your sex doll are:
- Contact with dark color fabrics – these may stain the dolls skin if in contact for a long period of time.
- Tight clothing – may leave permanent marks or indentations on your doll if they are left on during storage.
- Sunlight – may fade their skin and facial features.
- Extreme temperatures – Hot and cold temperatures may warp your dolls feature over time.
- Pressure points – anything pressing into the doll’s skin over a long period of time may leave permanent indentation.